Frequently Asked Questions about Cook County E-Filing
General Information

  Who is eligible for Intergovernmental Billing?

The current governmental agencies have been approved for Intergovernmental Billing:
      o Chicago Housing Authority
      o Chicago Transit Authority
      o Chicago Board of Education
      o Chicago Park District
      o City of Chicago Corporation Counsel
      o City of Chicago Department of Transportation
      o City Colleges of Chicago
      o Metra
      o Metropolitan Pier and Exposition Authority
      o Pace