Frequently Asked Questions about Cook County E-Filing
General Information

  I noticed a mistake in my electronic filing after the pleading was accepted by the Clerk’s Office-how can I correct it?

You can make a correction to a filing by following the same procedures as if the pleading was conventionally filed. This may require you to seek relief from the court.